Friday 13 March 2009

Day 7 - Red Nose Day

Well people's, it's late in the day but Girl Friday is watching Comic Relief and I've had to sneak on while she's been getting a drink of squash. Been a good show though - getting better as the night has been going on. She's been making odd sounding noises which I assume you humans would describe as laughing so it must be good.

As for me? I found a nice little bag to investigate today whilst she was out - I think she uses it when she goes to those croft classes (is she learning to herd sheep?) I was just beginning to have a good root around it when she came home so I fell asleep in it instead - and very cosy it was too :-)


Tune in again soon to see what else I have been up to heheheheheheheh

Pumpkin xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hope Girl Friday doesn't use your new found sleeping place too much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she notices you or you might be going to "Croft Classes" LOL H xox

    ReplyDelete