Wednesday 11 March 2009

Day 5

Wow, what a great day I have had today whilst Girl Friday has been out. She turned the PC off but little does she know I have been watching what she does and I know how to turn it on again now - so I've been surfing today. Didn't catch any fish mind you so Girl Friday had better leave me a tasty morsel or two later on.
And seeing as I got so tired, I thought I'd have a nap on the keyboard. Girl Friday won't be happy but never mind - she has loads of card orders to do so can get on with those whilst I have a well earned nap.


Tune in again soon to see what else I have been up to heheheheheheheh

Pumpkin xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Thats a bit naughty. You might get fur on the keys. I love your little red nose. You look lovely, Hazel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pumpkin, I can see you are a cheeky wee chap. Looking forward to following your adventures.

    ReplyDelete