Thursday 12 March 2009

Day 6



Well, although its late, I am here at long last. My Girl Friday has been out again today and left me to fend for myself. Well, unbeknown to her, I DID catch a fish the other day and I've been saving it up for today BUT I had a problem, I've never cooked before, that's what servants are for, so I had to have a look through a cookery book today to see what I had to do. Then I ran into another problem, just like that Iams cat on the telly, I can't read so I had to eat my fish raw - sushi style and very nice it was too. I got so tired though I fell asleep in front of the book :-)
Thank you to everyone that has been leaving me lovely comments and in response to Hazel's plea, you can now follow my adventures by clicking on the box of the right hand side.
And Bev, your story has made me laugh and given me food for though (which is more than what that blooming Girl Friday gives me) xxx

Tune in again soon to see what else I have been up to heheheheheheheh

Pumpkin xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I thinkyou shold make Girl Friday her tea tonight. Think you might become the JAmie Oliver of the CAt worls. Not Gordon Ramsay as he sweas too much. Your poor wee kitty ears would not like that. Hopp eyou are being good and using the litter tray, unlike Jess who has just ruined all the blog candy I was making for some folks!!!Big huge wee wee's all over tonnes of crasft stuff. What a critic. She could have just said she didn't like it.
    GRRRRRR Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete