Tuesday 19 May 2009

Sorry to have been away so long

Good morning faithful followers and may I start by apologising for my absence - I have so much sleeping to do since Girl Fridays water falling device got fixed as with all the activity going on, I didn't get a lot of sleep so I have had to catch up. And thank you to Jan for worrying about me being trapped under the floorboards - I wasn't xxx.

I heard the man that came to stick white squares on the wall say to Girl Friday that he was worried about me as I hadn't moved from the bed the entire time he was there - the poor man hadn't realised that I run on batteries not Go-Cat LOLOLOLOL

I have decided that's its time I got in better shape - all this sleeping could be doing damage to my waistline so as Girl Friday isn't using this strange device very much, I thought I would give it a go instead - but its such hard work and makes a little kitty like me very tired - not very comfy to nap on but I'm a cat so I'll sleep anywhere





Tune in again soon to see what else I have been up to heheheheheheheh

Pumpkin xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pumpkin, what a relief to hear you are safe and well :)

    Now don't go overdoing the exercise, nothing wrong with being a cuddle cat.

    Until next time xxx

    ReplyDelete